Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kawaiiiiii!!!!!!!

Oh my god I have to share something right now.....I am totally losing my mind for Japanese prints right now - TOTALLY!!!!


Kawaii!!!  (This apparently means "cute" in Japanese...I think)

I am talking about fabrics of course,  and now I have to post pictures to show what is turning me completely gaga...  look and see!

Kittens!  Read on for more...












Bunnies in Kimonos!

this is where I'm window shopping - Fabric Tales 

now for more!





I have no idea how I would choose between these!


















ok, Fabric Tales won't load any more so I skip to Superbuzzy.com for my next Japanesque fix













oh theres a pink one... at : Etsy shop link

ah love this one, little dots like splotches of paint..




































No comments:

Post a Comment